Reaching Across the Aisle: Data Science & IT Build a Better EnterpriseVideo Event
Organizations drive extraordinary results with machine learning and AI, but the relationship between IT and data science teams often determines the overall value and extent that data science can permeate an organization. Without a strong partnership, many promising AI projects languish as PoCs, or fail to ever make it into production. Thankfully, leading organizations have discovered how they can successfully bridge the divide and operationalize data science at scale with new people, process, and technological capabilities.
Join Forrester analyst Dr. Kjell Carlsson and our panel of IT and data science leaders to uncover the best practices that unlock the innovation of data science teams while simultaneously enabling IT to scale and govern their organization’s AI journey.
- Dr. Kjell Carlsson, PhD, Principal Analyst, Forrester Research
- Josh Poduska, Chief Data Scientist, Domino Data Lab
- Ben Dias, Director, Data Science & Analytics, easyJet
- Peter Shen, Data Scientist, Janssen Pharmaceuticals
- Cesar Goulart, Chief Data Scientist, PointRight