Scaling GenAI Series
Prompt Engineering Jumpstart
Understand the whys and hows of prompt engineering for large language models
Prompt engineering has rapidly become a powerful tool helping enterprises harness the power of Generative AI (GenAI).
At its most basic form, prompt engineering enables you to automate Large Language Model (LLM) interactions. You can then add LLM responses to your applications or chain them together into complete workflows.
And with this second installment of Scaling GenAI: The Builder’s Toolkit series, we'll help you understand the whys and hows of prompt engineering. Better yet, you will see working examples running in Domino.
Following the on-demand webinar, you will:
- Understand the structure of prompts.
- Help LLM understand what you need using zero-shot, one-shot, and few-shot in-context training.
- Work faster by reusing your prompts and leveraging open-source prompt template libraries.
- Know about the potential risks and challenges that come with prompt engineering.
- Explore automation techniques such as prompt chaining.