How to Use AI Reliability to Identify and Predict Model Decay
Data Science Leaders | 39:31 | May 12, 2021
What if we could predict how long our models will last in the field?
Is there a mathematical way to estimate mean time to failure for a specific model?
In this episode, Dave Cole is joined by Celeste Fralick, Chief Data Scientist at McAfee, to discuss AI reliability and how it can help predict model decay.
Celeste also explained:
- What AI reliability measures
- Processes to put in place to measure AI reliability
- The difference between DevOps and MLOps at McAfee
- How adversarial machine learning works
- How to build out a more diverse data science team
President, Active Learning Sciences
EPISODE 59November 09, 2023
Transforming Education with Generative AI and Active LearningListen Now | 41:26
SVP Product at Domino
EPISODE 58October 26, 2023
Lessons from the First GenAI Killer AppListen Now | 45:36
Senior Data Science Director at Honeywell
EPISODE 57October 12, 2023